This is a binding agreement between you and Aastra Deutschland GmbH (“Aastra”). The term “licensed images” pertains to all pictures, photographs, drawings, illustrations and/or films as well as all still frames from videos offered by Aastra for publication, in particular, but not limited to, those in this database, which in turn may consist of several individual image databases.
In purchasing and/or using licensed images you agree to be bound by the terms of this licensing agreement. If you do not agree, you must delete or return all copies of the images immediately and refrain from using the same.
- The license is granted for your own use or use on behalf of a client for commercial publication in printed and/or electronic form in conjunction with projects related to Aastra and its products.
- Aastra grants you a simple, limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license for the use of the image database and the licensed images it contains. The license may be terminated by Aastra at any time. The licensed images may also be used as an element of or content on a Web site, but not in a downloadable and/or FTP-capable form.
- The licensed images made available on the World Wide Web are licensed or the property of Aastra and protected by German and international rights. Aastra warrants that it is entitled to convey rights to you. The images are made available to you for only a limited period of use and are restricted to the above purpose.
You may not store, distribute, reproduce or otherwise use the licensed images for purposes other than those specified above. All rights to licensed images, in particular, but not limited to the copyright, shall remain with Aastra or the holder of the rights.
- Any use of the licensed images for radical or racist purposes, in discriminatory contexts, in conjunction with pornography and/or the portrayal of violence is prohibited.
- All licensed images must be treated in the same manner as originals. The licensed images may only be published as whole or clipped images. The message transmitted by the images must not be falsified, e.g. by colour manipulation or geometrical adaptation.
The release of the images licensed to you or of reprinting rights to a third party is prohibited. Furthermore, you agree to take any steps necessary to prevent third parties from copying or marketing these licensed images.
- The image database and Web site are provided “as is”, i.e. with possible errors.
Aastra accepts no liability whatsoever for damages incurred by the use and/or downloading of the licensed images. Furthermore, no liability is accepted for the suitability of the licensed images or the volume of data provided for a specific purpose. Aastra's liability shall be limited to intent and gross negligence.
You also agree to indemnify Aastra against all claims from third parties ensuing from the use of the licensed images.
- This license may be revoked by Aastra at any time.
The license shall be automatically terminated without any further notice from Aastra if you fail to comply with any stipulation in this licensing agreement. Upon its termination you are obliged to destroy all of the licensed images and any copies thereof.
- Should any clause of this licensing agreement be invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the agreement. The invalid/unenforceable clause shall be replaced by a stipulation that is enforceable and corresponds as closely as legally permissible to the original meaning and purpose of the invalid or unenforceable clause.
- No statement by Aastra except an express written waiver may be interpreted as a waiver of any stipulations of this agreement. Any terms and conditions on your part which are contrary to this licensing agreement shall not be recognised as valid and binding.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. Any dispute arising from this agreement shall be settled at Aastra's place of business in Berlin.
Aastra Deutschland GmbH, Zeughofstraße 1, D-10997 Berlin